Goat Burner Unisex Hoodie
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Printed near you
- basement practice
- when you waiting outside between bands at the show
- when you forgot to pay the electricity bill
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua
This is a print on demand product. This way I can offer most aparell sizes at any time. POD products are printed as close to you as possible. No customs fees
Combining this item with a non-print on demand item means two separate packages.
Intstructions from the printshop:
We use the latest direct-to-garment (DTG) printing technology to offer a wide variety of printable garments and design color options. We use high-quality inks that won't fade for a long time if taken care of properly.
Keep in mind that the original manufacturer's care instructions don't take into consideration the DTG printing process. So we suggest following the care instructions on this page to learn how to take care of your printed garments properly.
Printed apparel can be machine-washed cold, inside-out on a gentle cycle with a mild detergent and like colors. Use non-chlorine bleach only when necessary. You shouldn't use any fabric softeners or dry-clean the items.
DTG-printed apparel can be tumble-dried on a low cycle, but hang-dry works best. When it comes to ironing, use cool iron inside-out. Don't iron the print.
Follow these instructions carefully to avoid fading and cracking of the print, and shrinking the garment that can occur if you wash or dry it on a high setting.